Best Vitamins for Hair Growth
Warning: Illegal string offset 'debug' in /home3/mixinus/public_html/hgv/wp-content/plugins/allow-php-in-posts-and-pages/allowphp.php on line 18
It is important to understand that the vitamins listed here, classified as best, works better in combination with other vitamins and nutrition supplements.
List of the Best Vitamins for Hair Growth Related to Hair Loss Prevention
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) improves blood circulation to the scalp and functions as a stimulant to the immune system. As hair growth is directly connected to the well being of the immune system, this is a vital hair growth supplement.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is one of the best vitamins for hair growth due to its many essential functions in the body. Among many things, riboflavin is connected to growth and cell respiration, but also functions as a catalyst for vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is said to prevent graying of the hair and is therefore labeled one of the many hair growth supplements.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is tied up with the hormonal balance. Deficiencies can lead to depression and stress, that in turn may cause hair loss.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) is required for cell growth and helps improve mental health.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobamin) helps produce red blood cells and is related to energy levels while also stimulating both appetite and growth.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) cannot be produced by the body and is needed for an immense amount of functions. Most importantly, Vitamin C is connected to cell development and tissue growth which makes it an excellent hair growth vitamin.
- Vitamin H (biotin) also promotes cell growth and metabolism and plays an important role with regards to healthy skin and hair.
When continuing the search for the best vitamins for hair growth you should also consider the following supplements as they can make a big difference in combination with the above essential vitamins.
Supplements to Consider With The Above Essential Vitamins:
- Inositol keeps the cell membranes healthy and is speculated to promote hair growth.
- Magnesium is a key ingredient for the body to form bones, and combined with Vitamin B12 it may prevent depression among many things. As mentioned above, depression and stress is one of the common reasons for hair loss.
- Iron is needed for a healthy immune system and oxygenation of red blood cells but please note that high iron levels can be dangerous and has been connected to cancer and heart diseases.
- Zinc is needed for a healthy immune system and as mentioned above, the immune system helps the body in keeping our hair and skin healthy.
- Keratin is one of the building blocks in the hair, but recent studies indicate a link between cancer and keratin treatments, so please consult your doctor before considering keratin in your fight against hair loss.
While vitamin supplements are healthy choices, there are products on the market that specifically targets the scalp and hair follicles to increase hair growth. These products vary from nutrition supplements to combs, sprays, creams and laser remedies. They might look great on the package, but as with everything else, it is highly recommended that you research thoroughly before you buy anything.
The most important thing to remember when considering vitamin supplements for hair loss prevention is not to take too high doses. Taking too high doses can lead to hair loss and a variety of other problems, so be sure to either pick a product that is well tested or consult your doctor and get a prescription there. The best vitamins for hair growth is a combination between good nutrition and selecting a multi vitamin tablet that contains the foremost desired vitamins.
Important: Always keep vitamins out of reach of children.
Vitamins for Hair Growth
Finding the best vitamins for hair growth is a must, get smarter today!
Hair Growth Products
What kinds of hair growth products should I use?
Best Vitamins For Hair Growth
Learn how to improve your hair or even prevent hair loss.
Stress and Hair Loss
Find out why stress and hair loss often go hand in hand.
Laser Hair Growth
Learn more about laser hair growth or laser hair therapy (LHT)