How To Stimulate Hair Growth In 6 Easy Steps
Want to know how to stimulate hair growth? There are many ways that hair can be encouraged to grow.
Hair loss is a problem that many people dread to face. The reason why it is greeted with such negativity is because of the difficulty it takes to make the hair grow back again. While hair is still producing, it is essential to promote hair growth using any way possible.
Six Steps How To Stimulate Hair Growth
- Relax – This comes first and foremost when promoting hair growth. Stress is one of the leading factors that cause falling hair, and eliminating it will help to increase hair growth. There are many relaxation techniques that can be used such as deep breathing, yoga, meditation, and stress management.
- Eat and Drink Healthy – This may sound obvious but eating foods rich in vitamins for hair growth can do wonders for the hair. Aside from eating well, regularly drinking water can help liquefy the blood, making circulation to the scalp easier.
- Use Massage – Massaging the scalp on the daily basis can once again improve circulation and blood flow to the hair follicles. Oxygen can keep the hair follicles alive and healthy, making hair strong and less prone to damage and breakage.
- Brush the Hair Frequently – Ever heard that one hundred brush strokes can make the hair look better? Although many people believe that this is an old wives tale, brushing does have its benefits. Care should be taken when brushing because some hair care experts believe that this can cause scalp damage. However, using a boar hair bristled brush or any other natural hair brush can help promote the production of sebaceous oils. This can coat the hair to make it shinier and less prone to breakage.
- Use Essential Oils – There are a good number of essential oils that are believed to be stimulating or invigorating. These work well for the hair and scalp too. Nettle, basil, rosemary, lavender and lemon leaf oils are wonderful herbal remedies that stimulate the scalp. They can be used alone or combined. Apply a few drops of the oil onto the scalp and massage using a circular motion. Leave the oil on the scalp for an hour and even overnight, and wash it out in the morning.
- Keep The Hair Clean – Just like the pores on the face, dead skin cells can accumulate in the holes. When there is an accumulation of dead or dry skin cells at the hair follicles, this inhibits the growth. Shampooing also clears away dust and residue that may be sticking to the hair shaft. Just be careful not to overdo it since excessive shampooing can also cause the hair to be dry.
These six steps are simple and easy to follow even at home. Aside from knowing how to stimulate hair growth with these steps, it can also be beneficial to use products such as a hair growth or hair loss shampoo. There are many products available that claim to stimulate faster hair growth. It is simply a matter of knowing which ones work, and which ones don’t.
Vitamins for Hair Growth
Finding the best vitamins for hair growth is a must, get smarter today!
Hair Growth Products
What kinds of hair growth products should I use?
Best Vitamins For Hair Growth
Learn how to improve your hair or even prevent hair loss.
Stress and Hair Loss
Find out why stress and hair loss often go hand in hand.
Laser Hair Growth
Learn more about laser hair growth or laser hair therapy (LHT)